- Enter the Como Centre - corner of Toorak Rd and Chapel St (wheelchair access)
- Head to central area of Centre Level 1
- Either take central elevator (near Secure carpark entrance) to Level 19 Como Tower
- Or take escalator to Level 2 and then elevator to Level 19 Como Tower
- On Level 19 there is a reception area - please head upstairs behind reception to level 20
- You can find our offices on the northwest side of Level 20
Public Transport Options
The Como Centre is very close to the South Yarra train station.
From the Southern Cross station the Pakenham/Cranbourne/Frankston lines go to South Yarra.
Number 8 tram also goes to South Yarra from the CBD.
Two hotels are very closely situated to the Como Centre.
These are the Como Hotel and the Olsen.
The Vogue Plaza (Woolworths/Big W) car park house is located just behind the Como Centre (Cnr Malcolm and River Street). The Como Centre/ Tower is a five minute walk through the garden area between the Vogue Plaza and the Como Centre. Take the Level 2 lifts up to Level 19 of the Como Tower.
Secure Como park house (connected to the Como Centre) and accessed via River Street is also an option for more elderly or disabled as Level 2 of the carpark is directly adjacent to Level 1 lifts to the Como Tower.
Two to four hour street car parking is available in the area in adjacent side streets. Please note one hour car park times are not recommended.